Bamboo Lab P1S Combo FDM 3D Printer
1.099,00 € + IVA
The Bambu Lab P1S Combo is one of the high-speed front edge printers on the market. Equipped with a proper cooling configuration, the P1S Combo enables better printing performance with a wider range of advanced filaments. In addition, the P1S Combo is equipped with an activated carbon filter to provide a solution for printing filaments such as ABS that are prone to emit harmful odors and gases during the printing process.
- Acceleration up to 20000 mm/s, prints a bench in 18 minutes
- Works right out of the box, sets up in 15 minutes
- Closed body for high-temperature filament printing
- Well-polished hardware and software
Bamboo Lab P1S Combo
The Bambu Lab P1S is, like its predecessor, one of the high-speed front-edge printers on the market. Equipped with a suitable cooling configuration, the P1S enables better printing performance with a wider range of advanced filaments. In addition, the P1S is equipped with an activated carbon filter to provide a solution for printing filaments such as ABS that are prone to emit odors and harmful gases during the printing process.
Automatic Materials System
When purchasing the Combo version, an automatic material system (AMS) is included. The maximum expression of emotions is offered by AMS by Bambu Lab. Now you can enjoy printing freely in multiple colors and materials.
Key features of AMS:
- Humidity Sensor
- Parallel 4×4
- 2-stage power supply
- Filament Pad
Note: Plastic spools less than 67mm wide work best (e.g. Bamboo or PrimaSelect filaments). Cardboard reels do not work well with AMS.
All-round performance right out of the box
It works right after the box. No need to mess around, just simply press print and the printer will handle all the calibrations (automatic bed leveling, vibration compensation) for you. Enjoy hassle-free printing every time with your P1S.
Direct Drive Extruder
With the design where the motor is connected directly to the extruder, the P1 series has better control over the extrusion and retraction of flexible filaments. Precise and uniform extrusion for smooth, blur-free prints.
Fast printing with exceptional quality
The P1 Series inherits the proven kinematics and motion control system of the Bambou Lab Flagship printer. Printing with a maximum speed of 500 mm/s, acceleration from zero to 500 mm/s takes only 0.025 seconds. State-of-the-art control algorithm with the help of vibration compensation and pressure advance, for lightning-fast print speed without compromising quality.
Succeed with a perfect first layer
The Automatic Bed Leveling (ABL) sensor calibrates and levels the bed correctly, making you a perfect first layer for every 3D print.
Bamboo Studio & Handy
Connect with Bambu slicing software and mobile app to control your printer and monitor prints.
- All-metal hoodden: Durable material made to support long-lasting 3D printing filaments including ABS, carbon fiber at high temperatures. It provides accurate and smooth extrusion to achieve quality printing performance.
- Power Loss Recovery: Without worrying about a power outage, you can resume printing from the point where it left off.
- Fans with Speed Feedback: The speed feedback sensor monitors the fan speed, ensuring that the fan is able to run at the optimal speed at all times.
- Filament Runout Sensor: It eliminates the problem of empty rolls when printing. Change the filament when it’s empty and resume.
- Semi-automatic belt tensioning: Belt tension is essential to ensure dimensional accuracy. Resonant frequency identification is done each time to help maintain the correct voltage.
- Liveview and time-lapse: The built-in camera camera allows for easy monitoring of printing on Bambu Studio and Handy and the creation of timelapse videos.