3D printing with Flashprint
3D printing with Flashprint is our course dedicated to the Flashprint program.
Flashprint is a Slicing program for 3D printing, is an indispensable tool for the use of 3D printers with FDM technology, which in addition to creating files in Gcode, gives us the ability to set advanced printing parameters, make prints with soluble materials, set mask areas where no media should be present, and much more.
This course will give you the basics of using the Flashprint Program , starting from the simple placement of a model to the printing of a model with soluble support material.
This course is designed for all users who need to use the Flashprint Program for professional purposes, but it is also highly recommended for individuals who want to improve their job position by acquiring new skills.
- Program interface
- Using Flashprint on non- Ultimaker printers
- Orient and position a model
- Duplicate, scale and place a model
- The Printing Parameters
- How to find the most correct printing parameters based on material and printer type
- Printing with more than one nozzle
- Printing with Different Materials
A nominal certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course.