3D printing troubleshooting
In this course on 3D Printing Troubleshooting, possible problems with 3D printed models and how to troubleshoot them will be addressed, but also what tools to use depending on your printer and depending on the software you use, as well as revealing a few printing tricks to get perfect prints every time, all through real case studies with illustrative models.
This course is designed for all users who need to use 3D printers with FDM technology for professional purposes, but it is also highly recommended for individuals who want to improve their job position by acquiring new skills.
- Introduction to FDM technology
- Case study
- Defect analysis and solution proposal
- Considerations on which parameters to intervene
- How to find the most correct printing parameters based on material and printer type
- 3D printing troubleshooting
A nominal certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course.