3dcut.it di Baranzoni Davide treats all personal data of users / visitors of the services offered, in full compliance with the provisions of the Italian national legislation on privacy and, in particular of Legislative Decree 196/2003, and of the new Regulation European 679/16 (GDPR)
- To use the services offered by 3dcut.it it may be required to fill in registration forms, containing fields for the provision of mandatory and optional personal data. The provision of personal data indicated as mandatory is necessary to complete the registration procedure; therefore the failure or partial provision of such data makes it impossible to register and use the Services. The provision of non-mandatory data is optional; therefore their failure or partial provision does not prevent you from registering and using the Services. The personal data requested by 3dcut.it for subscription to the Services may differ according to the registration form used.
- 3dcut.it retains the technical data relating to the connections (log) to allow the security checks required by law and in order to improve the quality of the services offered and customize them in relation to the needs of users / visitors. 3dcut.it, in compliance with the current provisions of the law, registers the log files. These data do not allow identification of the user except following a series of processing and interconnection operations, and necessarily through data provided by other providers. Temporary markers (cookies) are used on the 3dcut.it websites that allow you to access the site faster. By cookie we mean the information, active for the duration of the connection, which is transmitted by 3dcut.it to the user's computer in order to allow rapid identification. The user can disable cookies by changing the browser settings, he warns that such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to all or part of the site. The sending by users / visitors of their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests by e-mail, involves the acquisition by 3dcut.it of the sender's address and / or any other personal data , these data will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service, and will be communicated to third parties only if it is necessary to comply with the requests of the users / visitors themselves.
- With prior express consent freely, explicitly and in a differentiated form with respect to the different processing purposes, by selecting the "Yes" box on the registration forms for the Services, personal data may be processed for sending commercial information via e-mail, advertising and promotional material relating to 3dcut.it and / or third party services or products selected on the basis of the data provided in the relevant registration form. The consent for the processing purposes referred to in this point 3) is optional; therefore, following a possible refusal, the data will be processed for the only purposes indicated above. It will also be possible after registration, automatically and without costs, to object to the processing of data and not to receive promotional and / or commercial communications, keeping the subscription to the Services, by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of the page in all communications advertising sent by 3dcut.it.
- The personal data, collected and stored in 3dcut.it databases, are processed by employees and / or collaborators of the data controller as persons in charge. They are not subject to disclosure or communication to third parties, except in the cases provided for by the information and / or law and, in any case, in the manner permitted by this.
- The treatment is carried out through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the current regulatory provisions on the subject, after cessation, for a maximum period of 10 years. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. 3dcut.it cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information outside of its control.
- The data controller is 3dcut.it di Baranzoni Davide, registered office Via Della Chiesa 4 - 41042 - Fiorano Modenese (MO) - Italy, which can use them for all the purposes identified in this statement. Users / visitors have the right to exercise the rights provided by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and 12-22 of EU Regulation 679/16 (GDPR). At any time through the automatic cancellation link present at the end of each communication, or by sending the request by post, fax or email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, in addition, exercising the right of withdrawal from all the services subscribed , it is possible to request the total cancellation of the data provided.
- Right of access to personal data and other rights pursuant to article 7 of the Privacy Code and Articles 12-22 of EU Regulation 679/16:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication