Theory and Design for Additive Manufacturing.
In this course, the theoretical part regarding Additive Manufacturing technologies is taught by taking an in-depth look at FDM technology and how to design models, considering all the features and limitations of 3D printing.
This course is designed for all users who need to learn how to use Additive Manufacturing systems, and more specifically FDM technologies, for professional purposes, but it is also perfect for all users who have self-taught how to use Solid Modeling Program and want to consolidate their skills.
- Defining Additive Manufacturing Systems
- Pros and cons of various 3D printing technologies
- Insight into FDM technology
- From file to printed model
- The limitations and characteristics of 3D printers with FDM technologies
- Designing for Additive Manufacturing
A nominal certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course.