EinScan PRO 2X 2020 3D Scanner Shining
EinScan PRO 2X 2020 3D Scanner Shining
The truly portable and versatile handheld 3D scanner for results
of high precision
- An excellent option for scanning small and medium-sized objects
- Faster and more accurate scanning
- Ideal for high-quality 3D modeling
THE MULTIFUNCTIONAL PORTABLE 3D SCANNER MOST AFFORDABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL WORK
The Einscan Pro 2X 2020 is one of the latest models of Shining 3D’s multifunctional portable 3D scanner, with improved performance over previous generation products. It can be used for all kinds of applications because of its ease of use and improved technical specifications. It is versatile and fast for high-quality 3D scans. It has the plug-and-play function, and the mesh is reconstructed in real time as the operator moves the scanner around the object in handheld mode, or as the object moves automatically on the motorized turntable.
It is also possible to obtain, included in the price, the well-known SolidEdge SHINING 3D Edition CAD software, with Reverse Engineering module, or other accessories, depending on the current offer.
Einscan Pro 2X 2020, works with structured light technology and is multifunctional as it can work in 4 scanning modes. With its 4 modes of use, the instrument can be used as a portable 3D scanner in fast mode, or in HD mode, or it can be used as a stationary 3D scanner in conjunction with the Industrial Pack, which enables tripod-mounted 3D scans, possibly even with a motorized turntable. 3D scans can always be in color thanks to the special additional camera: the Color Pack!
With the Einscan Pro 2X 2020 Structured Light 3D Scanner, you can easily make your own 3D scans of objects of all shapes and sizes because it has 4 scanning modes, both fixed and portable, with automatic motorized turntable capability. The 4 modes of use, allow 3D scanning to be done in fast portable mode with a larger acquisition area, or in HD portable mode, to obtain very detailed 3D files or, thanks to the Industrial Pack, scanning can be done in fixed mode on a tripod, with or without an automatic turntable. And thanks to the Color Pack, 3D scans are in color!
SIMPLICITY AND RELIABILITY FOR
The 3D scanner includes the new integrated scanning software that allows the instrument to be used in total convenience, in all 3D scanning modes, thanks to its new advanced features and user-friendly interface.
The EinScan Pro 2X 2020 software has several 3D image alignment functions: geometric alignment, through the synchronized rotary table, through the markers encoded on the rotary table and in manual. Calibrating the 3D scanner is always quick and smooth in all situations.
With the EinScan Pro 2X 2020 scanner, there is no need for time-consuming post-processing of the mesh, and you can directly use the 3D file for the final application, such as 3D printing.
3D file output formats: OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY, P3, 3MF.
SolidEdge SHINING 3D Edition CAD software has a reverse engineering module, making it indispensable for obtaining CAD files from 3D scanning. The software is included in some offerings, and has advanced 3D modeling tools.
V-GER is an authorized reseller of the EinScan Pro 2X 2020 3D scanner, contact us now for a demo and free trial of Solid Edge software.
The 3D scanner is for sale on the MePA portal.
THE EINSCAN PRO SERIES 3D SCANNERS
HAVE A STATED ACCURACY
AND TESTED ACCORDING TO VDI/VDE 2634 STANDARDS.
METHODS OF USE
In addition to being extremely lightweight and easy to use, Einscan Pro 2X 2020 has accuracies down to 0.04 mm on individual scan frames.
The four scanning modes of Einscan Pro 2X 2020 are:
- Handheld HD Scan: for 3D scans in high resolution and portable mode. Alignment is done automatically by markers.
- Handheld Rapid Scan: for rapid 3D scans, over medium to large areas, in handheld mode. Alignment can be done either by markers or by geometries, or in a hybrid manner. Scanning can also be in color thanks to the Color Pack.
- Automatic Scan: in conjunction with the Industrial Pack accessory, you can mount the handheld 3D scanner on a tripod and have the object to be scanned move on the automated turntable. If the Industrial Pack is also combined with the Color Pack, scanning can also be in color.
- Fixed Scan: when combined with the Industrial Pack accessory, the portable, tripod-mounted 3D scanner can be used as a fixed 3D scanner for medium to large objects, even in color when combined with the Color Pack. Alignment can be by geometry or by target.
The accessory that enables 3D color scans.
The accessory that enables 3D scanning in “automatic scan” and “fixed scan” modes.