3D printing with Flashprint
Flashprint is a Slicing program for 3D printing, it is an indispensable tool for the use of 3D printers with FDM technology, which in addition to creating files in Gcode, gives us the possibility to set advanced printing parameters, make prints with soluble materials, set mask areas where there must be no supports and much more.
This course will give you the basics of using the Flashprint Program, starting from the simple placement of a model up to the printing of a model with soluble support material.
This course has been designed for all users who need to use the Flashprint Program for professional purposes, but it is also highly recommended for individuals who want to improve their job position by acquiring new skills.
- Program interface
- Use Flashprint on non-Ultimaker printers
- Orient and position a model
- Duplicate, scale, and place a model
- Printing Parameters
- How to find the most correct printing parameters based on material and printer type
- Print with more than one nozzle
- Printing with different materials
At the end of the course a nominal certificate of attendance will be issued.